Netgraph Is An Information Security Consulting Company Providing High-End Consulting Services.
Our specialties include Red Team Penetration Testing, Hardware, Application Security Assessments, Threat Hunting, Security Architecture Reviews, ICS and IIoT Security, Urgent under attack Response, Custom Training, and more.
We strive to assemble the best and the brightest minds in information security. We aim to channel the collective talents of our team in providing actionable business-focused information security consulting.
Our information security professionals have authored tools, books, testing frameworks, and training programs.
We listen, anticipate our partners’ needs, adapt to your unique environment, watch for risk exposure, and use our real-world experience to deliver efficient solutions.
Identifies and addresses the most crucial cybersecurity challenges facing organizations today – from predicting unknown threats to preventing tailored attacks. These types of attacks are hard to plan for, expensive to recover from, and nearly impossible to stop with most of the available security solutions, products, controls, policies & regulations currently on the market.
To successfully tackle these threats, companies must remain “one step ahead” of malicious attackers at all times. We deliver “one step ahead” security solutions by identifying creative attack vectors and zero-day vulnerabilities before they can be exploited. We then use these scenarios in our offensive department to test and challenge the defenses of our customers.
In short, we know what it takes to implement effective security, risk management, and compliance programs. Intimate knowledge of highly regulated industries and the information protection industry enables us to interpret technical and business requirements and provide solutions quickly and thoroughly.
We strive for excellence in whatever we do we like to do right from the get-go. We were founded by hackers and security professionals .
We’re a team of free-thinking techies, who look at IT security issues a little differently. We take pride in the problems we solve for our customers. We are not driven by profits but by technical excellence.
Our Core Values Are
Act Like Owner – your problems are our problems
Team is our Firepower.
We persuade all our security professionals to train young and bright minds. Every year we take brightest graduates and mentor them and empower them with all the knowledge and know how we have gained.
Apply to Netgraph Univ.
Bug Bounty Program
If you found something, we will pay you. If it is interesting to us and based on the complexity of the bug, bounty will be decided. Just send us a short note.
Meet Our Team
Technocrat with proven leadership and management skills. Have built 9 figure million dollar plus EBITDA businesses. Deep understanding of technologies and computer systems with creative thinking. Expertise in Cybersecurity threat mitigation with a deep understanding of how hackers think and approach attacks.
20-year veteran thought leader, skilled in managing international teams. Coauthored many security tools and 0days.
A focus on details is where the necessary direction can be found. IoT, cloud, office work environment, on-premise data centers and hosting.
Open source, commercial, virtualization
A young, charismatic, ambitious, visionary, and ethical hacker. I was born in December 1987 in Trnava, Slovakia.
I graduated with a bachelor’s degree from the Pan-European University in Bratislava, majoring in Applied Informatics. Because nowadays a bachelor’s degree, I dare say it means almost “nothing”, my next steps led to The Nottingham Trent University, Business, and Informatics, and I received the prestigious Master of Science (MSc) degree.
During university, somewhere in the corner of my mind, I knew that I would focus on cybersecurity one day, so I chose the topic of my diploma thesis Cyber Security of Critical Network Infrastructure.
After college, I worked as an IT specialist in the Operations Control Center and later in the Central Job Scheduling department. Subsequently, I have been working for several years as an ICT security specialist (security analyst, supervision of internal network security, work with SIEM).
After several years of experience in IT, I decided to fulfill my secret dream and become a hacker. Currently, I focus mainly on penetration tests of web applications, and social engineering, and began to develop in the field of ICS/SCADA.
Amit Jain is Executive Chairman and a major shareholder at Rewired. A technology expert and successful global leader with over two decades of experience, Amit has spear-headed the expansion of a substantial portfolio of companies in Europe, North-America and Asia through investments, strategic acquisitions and joint ventures; with special focus on emerging technology companies.
Amit was the architect behind Rewired 2018 move into esports with the establishment of the €50m Rewired.GG esports venture fund and the subsequent investment of €34m into European esports leader Team Vitality. Amit holds a degree in Computer Science. He has lived and worked in India, UAE, Canada, the UK and Switzerland. He loves cricket and has two teenage sons.
With more than 20 years of experience in the entertainment and video games industry, Philippe is well-known for his expertise in investment and business development. In 2013, he co-founded QED Associates, a media consultancy business, and was a general counsel for Robot Cache, the first PC games digital distribution platform built on the blockchain.
He is currently a Chief Business Officer for Cascade Global and Rewired/Rewired.gg, supporting the business development of the venture capital and sharing his knowledge on video games. He is also a board advisor for Team Vitality, one of the leading European esports Team.
Jobs At NetGraph
Security Operations Center Analyst
- Resolve, escalate report and raise recommendations for resolution and remediation for security incidents
- Advanced monitoring of system logs, SIEM tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity.
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management):
– Setting up various SIEM solutions and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
– Investigate and resolve security violations by providing postmortem analysis to illuminate the issues and possible solutions.
– Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports.
– Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
– Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
– Recommend, schedule and/or apply fixes, security patches and any other measures required in the event of a security breach.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
1-3 years experience in security and system\network operations
- CISSP, CCSP, or other security-related certifications preferred.
- Ability to work with client’s IT \ Security teams and Directors’ level.
Interested? Apply here
Information Security Architect
- Deploy, manage and maintain all security systems such as: IPS, WAF / Database / XML Firewalls, Vulnerability Assessment and Hardening Compliance Controls, etc.
- Security planning & integration; Detect security weaknesses within the infrastructure and provide the right technical controls in order to mitigate the risks.
- Create and re-configure SIEM alerts, according the Security violations and events, from the relevant systems.
- Assess need for any security re-configurations (minor or significant) and execute as required.
- Seek for new security solution / technologies.
- Ensure IT environment conforms to all the company’s regulations and information security best-practices.
- 5+ years information security hands-on experience.
- Experience with implementing and managing Network Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web content filters, NAC, WAF, DB-FW.
- In-depth understanding of SIEM technology, incident handling, configuring new rules, and fine-tuning the existing rules.
- In-depth understanding of IP networking, TCP/IP well known protocols, network segmentation and Network security-related technologies.
- In-depth technical knowledge of IT operating systems.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to details.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- On-call security support as needed.
Interested? Apply here
IT Security Specialist
We are looking for a talented information security ninja with expertise in information security infrastructure and incident response.
In this position you will perform variety of tasks including monitor security incidents, design, deploy and maintain information security infrastructure and responding to cyber threats.
– At least 3 years of experience in information security (setting up and maintaining security systems including
data loss prevention, NAC, anti-virus, log management, etc.)
– Hands-On experience in managing IT systems (operating systems, networking, virtualization, DB, etc.)
– Experienced with complicated IT environments and various system solutions
– Knowledge of Windows and Linux systems
– Scripting skills
– Experience with SIEM\security analytics platforms systems – significant advantage
– Experience with cloud security – Advantage
– Experience with penetration testing – Advantage
– Great team player
– Able to work under pressure
– Self and quick learner
– English – High level, both written and verbal
– Project management skills – advantage
Interested? Apply here